Les Rosiers: 2 bedroom gîte, sleeping up to 4 plus cot.
- Open plan living area with fully equipped kitchen.
- Electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, fridge with freezer.
- Dining table for 4 persons and highchair.
- Lounge with large, comfy 4 seater sofa
- TV (English freesat channels & French digital TV).
- WiFi (complimentary), DVD, HiFi, Ipod connection.
- Toys and books (plus a library of DVD films and board games available).
- Private terrace with table and chairs, parasol and deck chairs.
- Weber kettle barbecue.
- Ground floor bedroom (king size bed) with en-suite shower room and w.c.
- Twin bedroom (2 single beds) with en-suite bathroom (shower in bath) and w.c.
- Black out blinds
- Travel cot, baby bath, changing mat, potty and step up.
- Hairdryers in bedrooms.
- Stairs to first floor with fitted stair gates (top and bottom).
Please note that the stairs are steep and not suitable for anyone with mobility issues. Please contact us if you need further information.
General Guest Amenities:
- Private parking
- Fully equipped laundry (washing machines, airers, sinks, ironing board and drying lines in garden).
- Heated pool, securely fenced with sum umbrellas and loungers. Pool towels available for hire.
- Children’s play area with swings, slide, wendy house, football goals. Tree house.
- Table tennis , boules and other outdoor games.
- Library of DVD films, books and board games.
Les Rosiers takes its name from the scented rose bushes lining the front of this pretty holiday cottage. The property has been attractively restored to a very comfortable standard with quality, modern amenities for family living. We have been able to retain many original features have such as terracotta tiled floors, tuffeau stonework and exposed beams. The gorgeous private terrace enjoys views across the gardens and vineyard, providing a wonderful setting for sunset aperitif or keeping an eye on children playing freely in the grounds.
The entrance to Les Rosiers is set in our pretty courtyard garden and leads directly into a well-equipped and organised kitchen/diner. The lounge area, to the far end of the living space offers a cosy seating area for relaxing indoors.
The ground floor master bedroom has been upgraded recently to a king size bed for extra comfort. It receives lots of natural sunlight and is looks out to a patio full of fragrant lavender and roses with lovely views and direct access to the sunny patio overlooking the gardens. A staircase from the lounge leads you to the second, twin bedroom. Tastefully decorated with typical French period style furniture, this bedroom is very peaceful and features a dormer window in the roof from which you can see across the valley.