Les Lauriers: 2 bedrooms, sleeping up to 4 plus cot.
- Spacious fully equipped kitchen/dining room.
- Range oven with 5 burner gas hob, Bosch dishwasher, microwave, toaster, fridge with freezer.
- Dining table for 8 persons, plus extension if needed (plus highchair).
- Lounge with 3 seater and 2 seater sofas and armchair.
- TV (English freesat channels & French digital TV).
- WiFi (complimentary), DVD, HiFi, Ipod connection.
- Toys and books (plus a library of DVD films and board games available).
- Private terrace with table and chairs, parasol and deck chairs.
- Weber kettle barbecue
- Super king bedroom with en-suite shower room and w.c.
- Twin bedroom (2 single beds) with en-suite shower room, baby bath and w.c.
- Stairs to first floor with fitted stair gates (top and bottom).
- Travel cot, highchair, child seat, baby bath, changing mat, potty and step up.
- Hairdryers in bedrooms.
General Guest Amenities:
- Private parking
- Fully equipped laundry (washing machines, airers, sinks, ironing board and drying lines in garden).
- Heated pool, securely fenced with sum umbrellas and loungers. Pool towels available for hire.
- Children’s play area with swings, slide, wendy house, football goals. Tree house.
- Table tennis , boules and other outdoor games.
- Library of DVD films, books and board games.
Les Lauriers is a wonderfully spacious, self-contained holiday home, beautifully converted from the orginal longère style farm cottages. Many of its original features are retained, including antique terracotta flooring, exposed beams, stone fire places and the former bread oven. Its name reflects the flowering laurel shrubs that are a feature of this area and our grounds.
In front of the cottage, the sunny terrace is set within our courtyard garden, filled with local scented plants, such as hibiscus, lavender and rose that create a fragrant retreat for mealtimes and apéritif hour.
The ground floor boasts an incredibly spacious area, with a large French style open plan kitchen and dining room and separate lounge. The kitchen/diner has proved a huge hit with returning guests and French cuisine enthusiasts, who appreciate the range oven and ample work space for cooking. The kitchen is well equipped with quality appliances and in the centre, a large dining table seats up to 10 people comfortably; perfect for leisurely meals and socialising with family and friends.
The second living room features a striking stone fireplace and original cottage breadoven. Here you can relax in comfy sofas, with all the modern comforts of home available to keep the family entertained when relaxing indoors.
A staircase from the lounge leads you up to the landing accessing the two en-suite bedrooms (super king and twin). Full of charm and individual character, including original floors and oak beams, each of the bedrooms has a pretty oak framed dormer window overlooking the courtyard garden and has been tastefully decorated with French style period furniture.
A charming, wisteria covered, stone stairway on the outside of the building leads from the terrace to the master bedroom.
This gîte is ideal to hire with our Chambre d’Hôtes guest room for family or friends, to provide an additional private bedroom suite, whilst offering ample space for dining and socialising together.